Want your audience to feel and then act?
We use our experience to guide you step-by-step through the following process:
- Listening: We find out what your purpose and audience for the video is. What do you want the video to do?
- Best Practices: We explore how the strengths of video apply to your purpose and audience. Is your purpose best served by video, or perhaps by print, photo, or some other medium?
- Brainstorming: Relevant stakeholders come together to put their best ideas on the table, along with ours. Whom does the video affect, and what are their concerns?
- Selection & Contract: One of the ideas is developed into a script for you to sign off on. At this stage we ask for a deposit to show your commitment to the project.
- Logistics (if not already shot): We set up the shots, interviews, or scenes needed for the script. Depending on the complexity and contexts, you may participate more or less in coordination.
- Production (if not already shot): Crew shoots the footage!
- Draft: We cut together a rough cut for your review. A rough cut is a draft that gives a sense of style and pacing, but does not incorporate visual or audio finishing.
- Review: You discuss any changes with us within structured feedback sessions.
- Additional Editing: Editing beyond the first round is done on an agreed timeline so that you are satisfied with your finalized cut.
- Distribution: Efforts in social media, events and meetings will largely determine how much impact your video has. Since those efforts multiply the closer you are to your audience, we recommend you keep this step in-house. Together, we’ve made a video you can’t resist talking about!
Depending on the size of your project and the schedules of your stakeholders, the full process described above may take a few weeks to a few months. Tell us about your project and get started!